PRESCOTT HISTORICAL SOCIETY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
The Board of Trustees of the Prescott Historical Society, an Arizona State Agency, willhold a meetingopen to the public on the 24thday of August, 2021 beginning at 4:00 pm, in the Auditorium of the Fred W. Veil Education Center, 415 W. Gurley Street, Prescott, AZ.Members of the Committee will attend either in person or by telephone, video or internet conferencing. The Board may go into Executive Session for the purpose of obtaining legal advice from its attorneys on any of the listed agenda items pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.03(A)(3)or discussion of personnel issues pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(1). If the Board votes to go into Executive Session, the Executive Session will be held immediately after the vote and will not be open to the public. Upon completion of the Executive Session, the Board may resume the meeting, open to the public, to address the remainingitems on the agenda. The Board will discuss and may take action on any of the following items.
- Call to order
- Roll Call
- Approval of the Minutes of the July 27 2021Prescott Historical Society Board of Trustees Meeting. (ACTION)
- Open meeting laws overview – presentation by Marjorie Beckwith of the Arizona Attorney General’s office.
- President’s Report, Jamaal McCoy
- Finance Committee Report, Rich Finston – Review of FY21 Fourth Quarter Financials
- Sharlot’s Winefest Debrief
- Executive Director Report, Dr. Lisa Hayes- Updates
- Agenda items for future meetings.
9) Call to the Public. This is the time for the public to comment. Those wishing to address the Board of Trustees must register prior to the beginning of the meeting, and be recognized by the Chair. It is probable that each representation will be limited to no more than 3 minutes and one person per organization. Members of the Board may not discuss items that are not specifically on the agenda. Therefore, pursuant to ARS 38-431.01(H), action taken as a result of public comment is limited to directing staff to study the matter for further consideration at a later time.
CERTIFICATION OF POSTING OF NOTICE
The undersigned hereby certifies that copies of this notice were duly posted at the following locations: www.sharlothallmuseum.org by Laurie Dellinger on August 20, 2021 at 3:00 pm and the entry porch of the Bashford House, Sharlot Hall Museum, 415 W. Gurley Street, Prescott, AZ by Laurie Dellinger on August 20, 2021 at 3:00 pm in accordance with the statement filed by the Prescott Historical Society of Arizona.
Tess Coria, Business Manager